Lead Field Service Engineer - North East (UK)
Lead Field Service Engineer - Permanent - North East (UK) & Travel (Worldwide) - £Competitive hourly rate + Overtime + Benefits
A leading organisation that specialise in the Diesel Power industry are recruiting for a Lead Field Service Engineer to join their team based in the North East.
You will be managing jobs with small teams or solo projects and be the direct link between management and the engineers.
This position requires travel across the UK and worldwide
Main duties include:
- Lead major medium and high speed engine overhauls
- Support the line manager and other team leaders
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as appropriate
- Manage all jobs assigned and lead the team.
- Keep in contact with managers to ensure all requirements are known.
- Ensure that all job documentation is provided on a clear and timely basis
- Make sure any working area is kept organised and clean whether it be customers site, workshop, company vehicles.
- Attend operational reviews and conduct pre-shift briefs
- Allocate engineers to jobs and specific tasks
- Ensure that timesheets for the engineers are submitted accurately and on time.
- Carry out basic equipment maintenance, identify and correct faults and report to manager if required
- Implement Health and Safety regulations
Key skills required:
- Previous experience leading a team of people in previous roles.
- Time management skills
- Marine and Offshore industry experience
- HSEQ knowledge
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
For more information please call me on 02392 314687 or send me your CV to email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst