Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
Our client is located in the popular Central London area.
This facility is a prestigious private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation.
It is one of the UK's largest independent charity hospitals.
The facility covers a broad range of acute specialities, including: Surgical, Medical, Theatre, and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Orthopaedic Staff Nurse (Band 6) to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- At least 3 years' experience on an acute surgical/medical unit
- Clinical experience within at least 2 of the following areas: Urology, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Plastics/Cosmetic Surgery; Orthopaedics, Trauma and General Surgery; Gynaecology, Breast, ENT Surgery and medical admissions and Day Surgery.
- Mentorship Qualification - essential
- Strong communication and leadership skills
This is a permanent term full time post (37.5 hours per week).
Please note that the post holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes