Product Manager - Industrial - Up to £47K
- True World leading manufacturer in process pumps and fluid handling
- Amazing opportunity to progress and develop in to a senior role for the company
- Opportunity to use your knowledge and be creative
- Global Presence
- This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Product Manager of Industrial products for a market leading manufacturer of positive displacement pumps.
- As the Product manager of Industrial you will be responsible for positive displacement pumps and peristaltic pumps.
- The pumps will be a range of Pumps that are used for fluid path technologies in the industrial sector.
- The pumps supply accurate metering and dosing and have less necessity for cleaning making them more productive and more cost effective.
- Your job will be to represent this range of product and help with the commercial requirements.
- You will be aware of the position in the market and you will meet with customers and discuss future requirements.
- You will ensure profit for the business by keeping up to date with the requirements of your customers.
- You will work with your partners and internal departments to ensure your company is always leading the way in this area.
- You will keep an eye on pricing and be responsible for the most suitable marketing and promotion of your product range.
- You will be responsible for the marketing of the products and will liaise with internal departments such as Design, Projects, Sales and Marketing.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate for the Product Manager for Industrial sector will have a degree in Science, Engineering or Marketing.
- You should have time served as a product manager for a manufacturer.
- It will be a strong advantage if your customers have been in the industrial sector however this is not essential.
- You should be self motivated and have a strong commercial acumen allowing you to ensure that the products you manage are priced correctly and meet your customers' needs.
- It will be a strong advantage if you can demonstrate product management over a period of time.
- You will be able to demonstrate growth through the management of a product range, ideally a mechanical/electrical product.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies.
Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Territory Manager/Area Sales Manager/Account Manager - £40K-£60
- Part Time Territory Business Manager (Must be RGN)
- Technical Advisor - £25k
- Regional Sales Manager - Up to £50K
- MEP CADduct Co-ordinator - ongoing contract or permanent
- Service Sales Manager - Up to £42k
- Technical Estimator – Pipe Work - Up to £27K
- Graduate CAD Technician – Pipe Work - Up to £20K
- Project Co-ordinator – Pipe Work - Up to £27K
- National Strategic Account Manager – Medical - £50k
- Clinical Applications Specialist MATERNITY COVER – £50k Basic
- Presales Consultant – UK and Ireland - £30-£40K
- Specification Sales Engineer - £45K
- Materials and Logistics Manager – Valves - Up to £45K
- Business Development Manager – Heating - £43k, £52k OTE
- Equipment Sales Engineer - £35k- £43k
- OEM Product Designer - Pumps - Up to £40K
- Reliability Engineer – Industrial - Up to £30K
- Area Sales Manager - £45k-£50k
- Area Sales Representative - East Anglia - Up to £30k