IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
Nationwide Placements is recruiting an IT Support Analyst for a highly respected professional services agency.
The chosen candidate will join a team of high-performing, motivated graduates with plenty of opportunities to grow to supervisory roles with excellent salary packages and also various performance based perks and bonuses.
As an IT Support Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Working in conjunction with all other IT teams and the business to ensure the successful resolution of any desktop related issues.
- Ensuring that Incidents and Service Requests are responded to within Service Levels and that customers are regularly kept up to date in order that the customers have confidence that their issues are being actively addressed.
- Update the Service Desk documentation for new processes and procedures to reduce the duplication of effort from the Service Desk team.
- Providing telephone support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner to maintain excellent customer relationships.
The ideal IT Support Analyst will have the following skills:
- Basic IT Knowledge & IT Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience in a Service Desk environment
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
If you'd like an opportunity for growth & success, then apply for this position NOW!!!
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer