Maintenance and Support Programmer
My client, a pharmaceutical software company, is currently looking for a Maintenance and Support Programmer to join the company on a permanent basis in the North West.
This role will be involved in supporting an existing system that is written in a hybrid format of VB6 (Visual Basic 6) and VB.Net.
As the system matures into VB.Net over time, the role will mature into a purely VB.Net maintenance and support role.
An element of providing 2nd line support will also be required.
*Current or recent Visual Basic 6 (VB6) experience
*Current VB.Net experience
*Strong SQL experience and skills
*worked in programming role for over 3 years
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital