Maintenance and Support Programmer
My client, a pharmaceutical software company, is currently looking for a Maintenance and Support Programmer to join the company on a permanent basis in the North West.
This role will be involved in supporting an existing system that is written in a hybrid format of VB6 (Visual Basic 6) and VB.Net.
As the system matures into VB.Net over time, the role will mature into a purely VB.Net maintenance and support role.
An element of providing 2nd line support will also be required.
*Current or recent Visual Basic 6 (VB6) experience
*Current VB.Net experience
*Strong SQL experience and skills
*worked in programming role for over 3 years
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland