Escalator Operations Manager
National Escalator Manager - based from the North East office
We require a commercially focused National Escalator Manager with excellent leadership, managerial and communication skills which are essential to lead and develop our Escalator division.
You will have experience in:
, Leading a team and customer relationship management
, Planning and reporting branch business, e.g.
budget, 3YP, monthly / weekly financial reporting
, Escalator and Management
, Maintaining good relationships with other regional offices and regional managers
, Good technical understanding, good IT skills and knowledge of local business practices.
A relevant Engineering and/or Electrical/Mechanical qualification is preferred.
A full driving licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation heavily investing in staff training and development.
Salary dependent on experience (plus bonus) including Company Pension, Staff Benefits plus funded training opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
My Client is one the UK's leading and largest independent lift companies, providing maintenance, modernisation and new products for Lifts, Escalators, Loading Systems and Mobility business stream.
Through our exceptional and motivated people, we work as one team to deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional engineering and first-class workmanship.
With 160 years of experience, they are able to offer the ideal combination of expertise, skills, support and cutting-edge technology to design, install, maintain and repair your lift, escalator, loading bay and mobility.
My Client is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively welcomes suitable qualified and experienced applications from individuals irrespective of sex, race, gender, age, national origin, religion, religious belief, sexual orientation or disablement.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Water Hygiene Technician 18k-25k+o/t+van Southampton
- Security Alarms Installations Supervisor - Hertfordshire
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer - Surrey
- CCTV and Intruder Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire Alarm Sales Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire and Security Sales Manager - London
- Legionella Risk Assessor 25k-30k + Car Berkshire
- Water Treatment Eng/Risk Assessor 25k-30k+van Midlands
- Water Treatment Engineer 24k-30k+o/t+van SE London/Kent
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Glasgow - 18-22k
- Environmental Services Team Leader 25k-28k+Vehicle Dartford
- Water Hygiene Technician 23k-27k+o/t+vehicle M25/London
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Cantebury
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - St Leonards-on-Sea
- Nursing Home Manager - Skelmersdale
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Brighton
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Taunton