Staff Nurse - Band 5
Our client is located in the popular Central London area.
This facility is a prestigious private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation.
It is one of the UK's largest independent charity hospitals.
The facility covers a broad range of acute specialities, including: Surgical, Medical, Theatre and Critical Care units to name a few.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Staff Nurse (Band 5) to join their team of dedicated nursing staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Mentorship Qualification - desirable
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience at Band 5 level - essential
This is a permanent term full time post (37.5 hours per week) and will include nights and weekends.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Electrical Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse