Regulatory Affairs Manager - Multinational - Brussels
My client is a global leader in raw materials for a variety of sectors from Chemicals to Agriculture who are now looking for a Regulatory Manager to work in their Cosmetics division.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to work with some of the biggest names within the cosmetics industry on an international basis.
Working at this company can offer a thriving career where there are multiple opportunities to develop professionally and reach you career goals.
They offer a nurturing environment where you will be working with dedicated professionals across the globe allowing you to enhance your existing skillset.
- A scientific education within Chemistry, Biology or other
- 5 years experience within EU cosmetics regulations (1223/2009)
- Additional knowledge of REACh or FDA regulations will be an advantage
- Ability to provide technical information to international clients
- A professional level of both French and English.
Dutch would be a bonus
If you want to develop a successful career as a Regulatory professional with small company that is part of a major group, please send you CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 0176 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicologist / Ecotoxicologue / Fate / Human Health / Risk/ Pharmacien / Pharmacienne
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Sales - Polymers&Additives - Germany - +/-80k€
- Snr Process Engineer -Personal Care- E80,000+
- Buyer - .
- Nuclear Senior Process EngineerNW UK