Regulatory Affairs Manager - Multinational - Brussels
My client is a global leader in raw materials for a variety of sectors from Chemicals to Agriculture who are now looking for a Regulatory Manager to work in their Cosmetics division.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to work with some of the biggest names within the cosmetics industry on an international basis.
Working at this company can offer a thriving career where there are multiple opportunities to develop professionally and reach you career goals.
They offer a nurturing environment where you will be working with dedicated professionals across the globe allowing you to enhance your existing skillset.
- A scientific education within Chemistry, Biology or other
- 5 years experience within EU cosmetics regulations (1223/2009)
- Additional knowledge of REACh or FDA regulations will be an advantage
- Ability to provide technical information to international clients
- A professional level of both French and English.
Dutch would be a bonus
If you want to develop a successful career as a Regulatory professional with small company that is part of a major group, please send you CV in Word Format to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 0176 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicologist / Ecotoxicologue / Fate / Human Health / Risk/ Pharmacien / Pharmacienne
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare