Medical Affairs- Training provided! - Switzerland
My client is an FMCG leader across Europe.
With a broad product range and a profitable business, they guarantee market stability and continuous growth.
For their Swiss activities, they are looking to hire a Medical Affairs specialist- this is a position supporting the portfolio in the area of Nutrition.
The great thing about the role is that it offers training, which makes it suitable for candidates with less or no experience in industry.
The company offers a great atmosphere and exciting prospects for career development.
Are you looking to take the first steps into a dynamic career?
Life Science degree- PhD/ MD (pediatrician) would be preferred
Experience in Scientific Research OR Medical Affairs
Background in Nutrition
Fluency in German, French, and English
Do contact me and send me your CV in Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also add me on LinkedIn ch.linkedin.com/in/annaswissmedaffairs/en .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German