Care Assistant - Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home
Care Assistant - Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Canterbury, Kent - £7.50 per hour plus cash bonus upon starting
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant who is looking for a new position within an Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home in Canterbury, Kent.
My client is a medium-sized nursing home in Canterbury forming part of a large, respected national chain of nursing homes across the UK.
They are looking for a Care Assistant with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for caring for the elderly.
As Care Assistant, you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct care and effective supervision of staff members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The benefits of this Care Assistant role include:
-A fantastic salary and remunerations package
-A £500 cash bonus upon starting in the role
-A £500 cash bonus upon completion of 6 months' continuous service
-Excellent training and development opportunities
-A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
The successful applicant for this role will have:
-The right to work in the UK
-Experience in a similar environment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Ehsan on 0161 235 6832 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -