Care Assistant - Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home
Care Assistant - Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Canterbury, Kent - £7.50 per hour plus cash bonus upon starting
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant who is looking for a new position within an Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home in Canterbury, Kent.
My client is a medium-sized nursing home in Canterbury forming part of a large, respected national chain of nursing homes across the UK.
They are looking for a Care Assistant with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for caring for the elderly.
As Care Assistant, you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct care and effective supervision of staff members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The benefits of this Care Assistant role include:
-A fantastic salary and remunerations package
-A £500 cash bonus upon starting in the role
-A £500 cash bonus upon completion of 6 months' continuous service
-Excellent training and development opportunities
-A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
The successful applicant for this role will have:
-The right to work in the UK
-Experience in a similar environment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Ehsan on 0161 235 6832 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RMN or RNLD - Night Manager - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - CAMHS Hospital - Stafford
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Challenging Behaviour - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Dagenham, Essex
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Elderly and Dementia - Canterbury
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Clinic
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery (RMN or RGN)
- Senior Staff Nurse RGN - Oncology - Central London
- Registered Nurse RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse RMN - Adults - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse - RGN - EMI Registered Nursing Home
- Senior Ward Nurse - RGN - Private Surgical Hospital
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Hospital - Preston
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Triborough - £28p/h
- Independent Reviewing Officer ( IRO ) - Sheffield - £35ph