Sales Manager - Education Software - £60,000
Are you an experienced Sales Manager within Education Software? A rapidly expanding establishment are in the search for an individual to cover the UK, specialising in Education Software.
If you are a real revenue generator, who has a hunger for new business and is looking for progression, then get in touch today to open the door of opportunity.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Industry: Education Software
Location: London, Midlands
Package: £30,000 - £45,000 basic salary, OTE £60,000, plus excellent benefits
As a Sales Manager, you will be implementing your existing skills to identify fresh opportunities, selling Software into Education.
Your time will mainly be focused on generating your own leads to source potential clients.
No need to worry… you won't be bored in the office all day; you will be travelling around the South meeting your clients face to face.
You will then be responsible for managing the accounts you have brought on; building a proficient rapport for repeat business.
You will need to communicate with all your clients throughout the full sale cycle, to make certain that you are continuously meeting the clients' standards.
We would desirably like an experienced Business Development Manager within the Education Software Sector.
Alternatively, we will consider candidates with a background in other SaaS industries.
You will be meeting clients face to face on a regular basis, so you need to be personable and presentable.
You will also need to be willing to commute around the South.
The Business Development Manager will implement their existing skills to hunt new business opportunities as well as manage a portion of account for repeat business.
The ideal applicant will demonstrate a great drive to succeed and consistently put in all efforts when working to accomplish targets.
You will also show remarkable communication skills, have clear confidence in a professional manor and have the persistence to surpass all set KPI's.
For this role as a Sales Manager the base salary on offer is an attractive £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, with an uncapped OTE £60,000.
In addition, you will receive a company car, company phone + laptop, generous pension, opportunities to progress and other flexible options.
There is always training at hand to better your abilities and build new skills to help with your progression in the business!
For more information regarding this exciting role, APPLY NOW, Contact Jamie Champion, h2 Recruit
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £60,000
- Business Development- Legal Content- £50,000
- Sales Executive – Magazine Advertising - £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Travel Advertising - £45,000
- Sales Manager – Booking Software - £100,000 OTE
- Senior Business Development Manager - Travel Intelligence
- Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel - OTE £80,00
- Business Development Manager – Catering Equipment - £50,000
- Marketing Manager - HR Software - £40,000 OTE
- Branch Manager - Vehicle Hire - UK Wide - £72,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Vending Machines - £50,000
- Pre-Sales - IT Security - London - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Representative - Exhausts - OTE £40,000
- Business Development - Catering Services - OTE £75,000
- Business Development - Catering Equipment - OTE £70,000
- Business Development- E-Discovery- £100,000
- Account Director - Market Research - £150,000 OTE
- Sales Manager - Smoke Ventilation - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development - FMCG Fish - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Professional Services - £120k