KAM - Revolutionary New Product Launch!
KAM - Revolutionary New Product Launch!
Are you looking to help launch a new revolutionary anti-biotic in the UK? Want a competitive salary, a chance to improve patient outcomes, and a great product to work with?
My client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their new business unit in the UK.
The role will be with a world leader who is launching a new antibiotic before the end of the year.
They are looking for a salesperson with a background of antibiotic sales in secondary care to join the company in a brand new position.
The company are currently expanding and growing and are creating a new business unit with a focus on launching a range of ground-breaking new antibiotics.
The launch of this new product is highly anticipated due to its USP and has seen a massive level of success after its launch in the USA. As a result you will be helping to launch a product with a track record of success meaning you can sell a great product easily and earn more in commission! It's also a great chance to join a company that is investing heavily in new R&D so you can be sure you will always be working with the latest innovative products and revolutionising the health of patients throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background of sales experience with antibiotics within the last 8 years
- A strong network in infection control and with microbiologists
- Be located on territory or be willing to relocate
- The ability to begin and interview as soon as possible!
There are 5 positions currently open; the first will cover the Bristol region; the second will cover the Manchester/Liverpool region; the third will cover Scotland; the fourth position will cover Ireland; and the final position will cover London.
Interviews begin ASAP SO don't delay getting in touch!
Help to launch and sell a revolutionary new antibiotic, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +44 (0)207 940 21 05, or by email at email@example.com
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
- Start: ASAP!
- Rate: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Benefits, Bonus
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: (+44) 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 13:10:01 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!