Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist / Manager - Brighton - c£30K-£35K plus benefits
Our client is seeking to appoint an Email Marketing Specialist who can help them build on their success in this area by providing a world class, global communications programme.
They are reviewing their whole CRM programme, so it’s an exciting time to join the team! Email, and it’s contribution to CRM, has huge potential for customer acquisition, engagement, retention and loyalty.
You’ll have the perfect blend of skills - the technical understanding to get the most out an ESP, the creative flair to develop amazing content and an analytical mind that will relish digging into the data to get the best results.
A proactive approach is essential to ensure that planning, strategy and workload are handled most effectively, opportunities realised and challenges anticipated.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to deliver a daily, monthly and annual Email programme to maximise acquisition, engagement and retention of subscribers and members across the Customer Life Cycle.
- At least four years experience working in Email Marketing.
- The background knowledge required to help them choose, on-board, maintain and optimise a first class CRM architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the cycle.
- Experience in mapping out the Customer Journey, analysing the touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- A proven record in Customer Lifetime Value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Best practice knowledge for enhancing our newsletters, alerts and automations to optimise results (open rate, CTR, effective rate, ROI and retention).
- Experience working with dynamic content, based on behavioural tracking.
- Developed ever-increasing levels of personalisation in your communications, based on persona research, user behaviour, segmentation and geo-targeting.
- A track record of working with ESPs and external suppliers.
- You will have worked closely with a Customer Services team to address any customer communications issues.
- Expertise around data collection and protection legislation, deliverability and domain health.
- A strong understanding of all developments in Email Marketing and CRM.
- An appreciation of HTML for email template design.
- The ability to deliver insightful reporting for your channel.
- You are a natural communicator - including face-to-face meetings with stakeholders, partners and customers.
- You are a problem solver, focussed, with the ability to anticipate.
- Data analysis drives your decision making.
- You are resilient - we are a small team so you will need to be able to multi-task and take on responsibility.
- You will be proactive - suggesting and presenting marketing ideas.
- You are passionate about pets and travel.
- Your attention to detail is second to none!
- Essential to have a start-up mentality and/or experience.
More Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
- Senior Manager (Corporate Accounts)
- Audit Manager
- PR Director (Programs)
- Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
- Financial Controller (Practice)
- Tax Senior
- Networking Security Professional
- Lead 3D Environment Artist
- Corporate Partnerships Executive (3rd Sector)
- Graduate Technical Consultant
- Customer Support Manager
- Software Developer
- Draftsperson (Steel Detailer)
- PR Manager (Food & Drink)
- Global Product Manager (Internet Technology)
- Devops Engineer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
- Commercial & Reporting Controller
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical) - Cambridge