Quality Manager - Food production - Nights
A QA Manager with food manufacturing/manufacturing experience is required by our client based in Wembley to work Nightshift, Sunday-Thursday.
If you are a QA Managers or alternatively, a QA professionals who would like to take a step further in your career our client can provide a platform for you to develop!
The Job Tasks are listed below
- Ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by;
- Understanding site and business performance indicators, measuring, monitoring and advising on KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Fully understand customer specifications and needs.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Maintain in conjunction with technical manager relevant site systems and documentation to the required standard.
- Understand customer complaints.
- Investigate, respond and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
Trend complaints weekly and act on key causes of issues.
- Maintain and promote the QA culture through auditing, training and development of relevant staff.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product deviations are investigated as necessary.
- To ensure micro analysis is carried out to schedule and collate / analyse results and act on them accordingly.
- Liaising with customers, external and internal auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance as necessary.
- Coordinate internal audits/quality panels/GMP/hygiene audits to achieve necessary end result.
- Liaise with the group technical administrator with regards to new product launches, ensuring that the technical team have updated system paperwork in time for launch.
- Undertaking projects or ad hoc technical administration needs, as required (e.g.
maintaining process sheets, collation of specific information).
- Maintain compliance with agreed customer specification requirements.
- Communicate with customers on product and raw material queries to ensure agreed resolution
- To assist the Technical manager and site teams as required during customer visits and audits.
- Maintain product quality, safety, composition and labelling within current legislative requirements.
- Liaison with external legal enforcement agencies to authorised level.
- Ensure thorough and effective corrective action is taken from any non conformance arising from raw material or product specification deviation.
- Liaise with Food technologist and NPD on new/re-engineered products with regard to implementation in factory.
- Escalate and alert line managers to any problems, which may impact on the business compliance with food safety, quality and legality.
- Self starter.
Agree and review personal KPI/objectives.
Agree and review staff personal KPI/Objectives.
Participate in training events and take responsibility for self-learning
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Billings Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Project Buyer - Maternity Cover
- IFA Administrator