Lead GP : Near Henley-on-Thames
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a GP to apply as the Lead for a two-site GP Surgery south of Henley-on-Thames.
The surgeries are located within idyllic settings and within opportune distance of local amenities and public attractions.
The position comes bundled with fantastic benefits, giving you the opportunity for a genuine work/life balance!
The package includes:
* A competitive salary (negotiable and dependent on experience).
* Medical Indemnity Cover, which can be exchanged for a cash benefit if it's not required
* Full NHS Pension
* 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week paid study leave and sponsorship (pro-rata)
* Access to a fantastic training bursary (per annum)
* Weekly Protected Development Time
* Fuel Card for Travel Expenses and a benefits card to use at hundreds of popular retailers!
The centre is also able to support candidates requiring a Tier 2 visa as part of their application process.
The Centre is a traditional family Practice that has many unique values attracting staff to want to work with them.
They have an enthusiastic and friendly compliment of Nursing and Admin Support staff with a strong management structure, forming a well organised and efficiently run practice.
The practice is a high QOF achiever and carries out the majority of the enhanced services on offer.
They have an active and supportive Patient Group and an extremely stable list of patients who value their regular family doctor.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical specialises in placing Primary Care Staff into roles within Community and Primary Care settings.
We will work to find you your perfect role and even negotiate terms of employment on your behalf!
Refer a friend
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in opportunities with Chase Medical? If so, we have an excellent referral scheme!
If you would like to receive any more information about the opportunities (permanent and/or locum) in your area, give us a call on 0114 275 7421 for an informal chat and ask for Shaney.
Or alternatively, email your CV over to email@example.com.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 10000-90000 Per Annum Negotiable, Dependent on Experience
- Location: Henley-on-Thames
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Shaney Mcdonald
- Tel: 01142757421
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SM-GP-HENL
- Posted: 2016-10-04 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Practice Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner: Leeds
- Nurse Practitioner Shifts in Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Shifts Available in Staffordshire
- Nurse Practitioner
- Practice Nurse
- Minor Illness Nurse (Practitioner)
- Practice Nurse Blackpool
- Permanent Nurse Practitioner - Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, Taunton
- Senior Practice Nurse, near Farnborough
- Senior Nurse Manager, Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber