Band 6 Community RGN - Waltham Forest, London
Service Care Health are looking for a Band 6 Community RGN to work in Waltham Forest, London.
This post is available to start as soon as possible on a full time basis across seven days.
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience, hold a degree or equivalent in nursing and have an up to date NMC pin to apply for this role.
Responsibilities: management of a clinical caseload ensuring the provision of a high standard of nursing care to patients and their families in the community.
You will work as part of the integrated multi-professional team, working within and across professional and organisational boundaries.
Liaising with GPs, other professionals and statutory and voluntary agencies he/she will deliver individualised care to patients.
The post holder will work closely with the service lead and will be involved in triaging patients referred to the home support pathway.
, Holistic assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
For example, Medication reviews, Disease Management etc
, Nurse Prescribing, Non-Medical Prescribing
, First contact assessment, care and referral
Must be a Car Driver.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 referral bonus for each person you refer.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland