Senior Risk Manager - Pensions
Salary: £80-100000 + excellent benefits.
Our client are a leading investment solutions group looking for a risk manager with pensions expertise.
• Be an effective risk partner to the designated business and coordinate all risk activities, with particular focus on DC Pensions and SIPP.
• Provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile.
• Drive the business to develop and maintain a proactive and open risk culture.
• Proactively challenge existing practices and recommend risk solutions.
• Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks to the UK Business and the Boards.
• Provide risk management training and education to increase risk awareness in the business.
• Carry out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business that current processes are operating as intended and in line with risk appetite.
• Support the business in prioritisation decisions.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - North East
- IT Auditor/ Senior IT Auditor - Midlands
- Technology Auditor - ideally with additional languages
- Senior IT Audit Manager - Pharmaceuticals - London
- Depository/Compliance Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - South East
- Technology Auditor - West London
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Senior Internal Auditor – Financial Services
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Audit Senior/ Manager - Contractor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Leeds
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Internal Auditor - North West
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London
- Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager - German Speaker
- Head of Internal Audit
- Compliance Advisor - Regulatory