Senior Risk Manager - Pensions
Salary: £80-100000 + excellent benefits.
Our client are a leading investment solutions group looking for a risk manager with pensions expertise.
• Be an effective risk partner to the designated business and coordinate all risk activities, with particular focus on DC Pensions and SIPP.
• Provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile.
• Drive the business to develop and maintain a proactive and open risk culture.
• Proactively challenge existing practices and recommend risk solutions.
• Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks to the UK Business and the Boards.
• Provide risk management training and education to increase risk awareness in the business.
• Carry out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business that current processes are operating as intended and in line with risk appetite.
• Support the business in prioritisation decisions.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor -West Midlands
- Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Head of Audit – London
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit/Senior - Midlands
- Audit and Compliance Associate - South West or North West
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA – Financial Services
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Central Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
- Internal Audit/Senior – Midlands
- Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Surrey
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Oxfordshire
- VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.