Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
NonStop Care are undertaking an Improvement project for a local authority in the West Midlands, near the Border of Wales.
Currently we are looking for 4 Social Workers to assist with a small backlog of cases that has built up, your role will involve assisting across Child Protection and Referral and Assessment.
These posts are at Senior Social Worker level, due to the skills and quality needed, they have extra capacity for staff and can pay up to £30 per hour.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 2 Years Post Qualifying Experience, NQSW's will not be considered.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preperation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £28 - £30 per annum + £90 per week accomodation allowance
- Location: West Midlands, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2100
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 14:20:56 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare
- Safety Data Sheets Manager - Next Step Towards Success
- Maths Teacher Needed for Immediate Start at Successful College
- MAintenance&Utilities Manager Pharma
- Senior Registrations Specialist - Dynamic Role - Barca
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Stufo di lavorare come semplice agente? Area Manager
- Coordinatore della manutenzione PHARMA
- SENIOR PV SCIENTIST LONDON- 3 MONTHS CONT
- Neolaureato INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- QSW - Adoption - South East England - Great Team
- Technical Trainer - Brussels
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Design Engineer - OEM - Start up - Perm - Rapid Progression
- Registered Manager – Windsor – Supportive Team
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Acoustic Engineer- Long Term Goals- Unique Sales
- Registered Manager–Berkshire–Supportive Management
- Sr Project Engineer - Use your Project Management skills!