IRO Child Protection Chair - Great Team
Looking for your next IRO/CP Chair Post? Apply now.
My client, based in the West Midlands, requires a Independent Reviewing Officer.
They are interviewing for the post, this week with the intention of starting shortly after.
If you're interested in starting a new role this could be perfect.
This is an authority who have undergone significant changes and are continually improving.
If you're looking to join an authority on the up, this could be the post for you.
If this opportunity does not appeal, perhaps you know someone who it will.
We offer a referral fee of £200, you could make a friend very happy and have some cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential chat about this, or any of the many Social Work roles we have throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 and ask for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technical Trainer - Maastricht - Netherlands
- History Teacher Wanted- High Achieving Students!
- Project Manager - "One Of A Kind" mulighet
- Technical Support - Ghent - Italian/English Speaking
- Sales Representative Trauma - Poland - Devices
- Global Product&Market Development Manager-Finland
- Exclusive: Regional Marketing Manager
- Surgical Sales Specialist – High Growth Division
- Senior PV Officer – URGENT– 12 months FTC
- Product Specialist Oncologia in Lazio
- Associate Product Manager – Training/Progression!
- Regulatory Project Manager - BioControl - Vaucluse
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Pharmaceutical Development Director - Nuclear Medicine
- Regulatory Scientific Affairs Beverage EU Global
- Perm Social Worker Vacancies - South East - Excellent Benefits
- Primary School Teacher – Large Academy Trust – CPD
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Flexible Hours
- Technical Support Specialist - Swedish - IVD
- KS5 /A-level Science Teacher, 'Outstanding' OFSTED, Derby