KAM - revolutionary drug - Bristol
Seeking an opportunity to work with an innovative antibiotic? A business development position in the Bristol area just became available.
My client acquired an 8 year contract to launch a new antibiotic in Northern Europe.
This drug has been booming in the United States and a need for a passionate a Key Account Manager to sell the drug to hospitals in the Bristol area has arose.
What my client is looking for:
- 4 - 6 years sales experience (in relation to hospitals)
- (Preferably) current experience working with antibiotics or experience in the past
- Know-how of the local market
What they're offering:
- High financial compensation (basic salary + incentive plan)
- Health insurance
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- 30 vacation days
This role is urgent, don't delay your application! Contact me at N.Kotaishova@nonstop-recruitment.com or give us a call at +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 and ask to be put through to Nadia Kotaishova.
Not the right fit for you? Refer a friend! NonStop offers a referral scheme for every successful placement.
Should your colleague be successful, you'll receive a £250 high street voucher from us as a thank you.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
sales, antibiotics, drug, business development, key account manager, senior, job, Bristol, U.K., United Kingdom
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Support Worker - No Experience Needed - Start Before Xmas
- Registered Manager – Residential College - Apply Now
- Social Worker - Care Management Team - 6 Month Contract
- Junior Chemical Sales - Specialties Raw Materials
- GCP QA specialist - 1-2 years GCP experience needed!
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- MSL Germany - CNS - promising start-up!
- GMP Audit Manager - UK Pharma experience needed
- Medical Compliance - Final Signatory Training!
- QA Engineer (CAPA) - Swiss Med Tech Sector- Diagnostics
- Lead Auditor / Medical Devices
- Primary Teachers needed! Boost your income with the Inner Londo
- SCRA - Fast Progression - Turkey
- Product Specialist Oncologia in Lazio
- Principal Consultant (Geo-Environmental)- Small Consultancy
- Technicien validation debutant - Positive work environment !
- Fantastic CP opportunity in the Midlands! Great Pay!
- Debutant! Délégué médico pharmaceutique – Formation interne !
- CALLING ALL PRODUCT MANAGERS
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Germany