Staff Nurse (RGN) - Elderly and Dementia - Canterbury, Kent
Staff Nurse (RGN) - Elderly and Dementia - Canterbury, Kent - £16.00 per hour plus cash bonus upon starting
You will be a Registered General Nurse looking for an exciting new Staff Nurse (RGN) position in an elderly nursing home in Canterbury, Kent.
My client is a medium-sized nursing home in Canterbury, Kent forming part of a large, respected national chain of nursing homes across the UK.
The benefits of this role include:
-A fantastic salary and remunerations package
-A £500 cash bonus upon starting in the role
-A £500 cash bonus upon completion of 6 months' continuous service
-Excellent training and development opportunities
-A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
They are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for caring for the elderly.
As Staff Nurse, you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN) role will have:
-A current, valid registration with the NMC
-A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
-The right to work in the UK
-Experience in a similar environment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Ehsan on 0161 235 6832 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team