Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 5)
Our client is located in the popular Central London area.
This facility is a prestigious private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation.
It is one of the UK's largest independent charity hospitals.
The facility covers a broad range of acute specialities, including: surgical, medical, theatre, and critical care units to name a few.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Band 5 Orthopaedic Staff Nurse to join their specialist Orthopaedic Ward and provide outstanding care for patients, covering hip, knee, spinal, foot & ankle, shoulder and hand surgery.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse with an up to date NMC pin
- 1 Year acute surgical nursing experience
- Orthopaedic nursing experience - desirable
- Mentorship Qualification - desirable
- Strong communication skills
This is a permanent term full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry