Reception Teacher required in Heathrow
A harmonious, culturally diverse primary school in Heathrow requires a reception class teachers to start in January, or October if possible.
The school is improving achievement across all year groups, with significant progress since 2012.
Behaviour around the school is calm and orderly.
Pupils enjoy learning and feel safe in this positive environment and are keen to do well.
This is your opportunity to contribute to the schools improvement and to join a workplace that provides real rewards.
The right candidates will have experience in KS1 and Early Years education; they will be dynamic and engaging professionals and possess strong behaviour management skills.
They should be enthusiastic and highly motivated.
A good understanding of the national curriculum is essential.'
All candidates must be fully qualified teachers with QTS.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
With NQTS you have one of two options: ‘NQTs are welcome to apply'.
‘This position is not suitable for NQTs'.
The consultant or requisition form should tell you which/
To apply, email us your CV now.
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: 31/10/2016
- Duration: 9 Months
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: West Drayton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 14:45:32 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5