Edinburgh/Glasgow KAM - NEW antibiotic
Looking for an exclusive chance to work with a new, innovative product? An exciting new vacancy for a Key Account Manager covering the Edinburgh/Glasgow area just opened up.
My client, headquartered in Geneva, is about to launch a new antibiotic in Northern Europe, which has been booming in the United States in the past months.
The role encompasses detailing this innovative product across hospitals in Edinburgh/Glasgow
Requirements are as follows:
- 4-6 years experience in (hospital-related) sales
- Current/previous work with antibiotic products is a must
- Knowledge of the local market
A competitive salary is being offered, along with a wide range of benefits - i.e.: car, 30 vacation days, contribution to pension funds, health insure and an interesting bonus scheme.
This opening is urgent; don't delay your application and contact me at N.Kotaishova@nonstop-recruitment.com or give us a call at +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 and ask to be transferred to Nadia Kotaishova.
Not for you? Refer a colleague or a friend and receive a high street voucher worth £250 from us as a thank you, if they are successfully placed.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
sales, antibiotics, drug, business development, key account manager, senior, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, health insu
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 14:49:22 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA