Adult Mental Health Social Worker Essex
Can you provide a person-centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilities, by utilising a strengths-based model and whole family approach to all interventions?
The role is to support people to maintain their independence, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks.
To pro-actively support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
Manages the allocation of resources required to maintain independence through the use of Personal Budgets and explores all options that are available to people
, 2 years post qualifying experience in Adult Social Work
, HCPC registration.
, Car Driver.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, An extensive and exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, Disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions or send me a message.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £205 - £207 per day + benefits
- Location: Brentwood, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 15:03:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland