Private Client Solicitor required by Leicestershire firm - £Neg
A multi-office firm based in North Leicestershire are now looking to appoint a senior private client solicitor to bolster their department.
This firm offer a wide range of services, both to individual clients as well as businesses, both local and national.
With an excellent local reputation, this firm are proud of their high percentage of new clients they gain through referrals.
This role will be a largely varied position and the successful candidate will handle a caseload of private client matters including, but not exclusive to;
- Wills & Probate
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate administration
My client welcomes applications from solicitors with at least 5 years PQE and a real passion for this area of law.
Applicants must have excellent client care skills and be able to explain legal jargon with ease.
It is advantageous to be STEP qualified however not compulsory.
The salary for this role is competitive and dependent on relevant experience.
Apply now to be immediately considered or contact Ben Smith at Clayton Legal for further information.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Our dedicated recruitment team includes Solicitors and lawyers, over 100 years of combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Senior Clinical Negligence Litigator - Merseyside - £22-25K
- Personal Injury Litigator – Manchester – £25,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Merseyside - £17-20K
- Conveyancing Legal Scretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Msnchester - £25,000
- Real Estate Associate - London
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Costs Draftsman - City of London - £ neg.
- Law Costs Draftsman / Costs Paralegal / Costs Lawyer - Ormskirk
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Negotiator/ Costs Lawyer- Manchester