Charge Nurse - Medical and Surgical
Our client is a 140-bed multi-specialty private hospital located in Abu Dhabi City.
This state of the art facility will be operational in the latter part of 2016.
The hospital will offer a broad range of specialty clinical services including Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Labs & Pathology, Neurology, Radiology and Urology.
Cavendish Professionals is currently recruiting Charge Nurses to join the Medical and Surgical Department ASAP.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation provided OR allowance and utilities
- Flights (Mobilisation and Repatriation) - Self & family
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
- Health Insurance
- Single and married contracts available
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry