Social Worker - Rapid Response Team - SE London
Social Worker - Hospital Based - Rapid Response Team - South East London - Salary up to £37,000
We are currently recruiting for permanent Adult Social Workers.
The posts based within the Rapid Response Team within a South East London Authority
This role involves shift work with 6 hour working days between 8 am to 8 pm and some weekends
The integrated services include five teams working closely together with our community geriatrician and local teams to support older people and people with physical disabilities.
All teams consist of multidisciplinary staff
The Rapid Response Team operates seven days per week, working 8 am to 8 pmproviding rapid support to vulnerable people in the community and preventing unnecessary presentation / admission into hospital or residential care.
We are looking for senior social workers who are able to work alongside their nursing and therapy colleagues and lead social care staff.
You will assist the Senior Social Workers in providing a comprehensive integrated service, safeguarding vulnerable adults and promoting rapid support and care for adults and their carers during a crisis, for example a fall or carer crisis.
We are developing our work in supporting people in the community prior to conveyance to hospital, but also support A&E.
To Apply you must meet the following criteria -
- Qualified Social Worker with a current HCPC registration.
- Adult Social Care experience as a Social Worker of at least 1 years post qualification.
- Relevant and sound knowledge of Personalisation and SDS.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Attend a full 3 week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need.
This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are provided with a personal performance plan to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- 24 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service.
- A local government pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
- Full access to a range of other benefits please see the Staff benefits link for further information.
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 01189485555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) - Middlesex
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) - SE England
- Locum Social Worker - 65+ CMHT - Thurrock
- Senior Social Worker - Adults Team - South-West London - £31ph+
- Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Berkshire
- Principal - SEN School
- Exciting career opportunity for graduates! – Basingstoke
- Locum Social Worker - CWDT - Cheshire West - £24.97
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Cheshire West - £26.82
- Locum Social Worker - Older People Team - Cheshire West - £23
- Locum AMHP - CMHT - Cheshire East - £25
- Locum Social Worker - Brokerage Service - Enfield
- Locum Team Manager - Oder People Team - SE London
- Service Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children -Devon
- Team Leader - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children - Devon
- Registered Manager - Adults LD - Lancashire
- Service Manager - Adults LD - Hampshire
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Guildford
- Supervising Social Worker - Norfolk - Interim