Junior Medical Writer - New Skills - New York
My client is currently looking for a Junior Medical Writer to join them in their ever expanding agency.
They are currently restructuring and looking to expand their Medical Writing team.
With an excellent team already in place you will be given training and mentoring to allow you to develop and grow with this agency.
You will be working with some of the top Pharmaceutical companies, which will give you excellent exposure to the industry.
To be successful in your application for this role you should have 1+ year experience within Medical Writing.
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other Medical Communications roles please don't hesitate to call Christina on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively please send your CV to C.Gatward@nonstop-recruitment.com in Microsoft word format.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SI validation debutant - Positive work environment !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires/PRI en CDD!
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!