Trouble Shooter - Registered Manager
Trouble Shooter - Registered Manager - Selby
A position has become available for a Registered Manager for their 35 bed Elderly home.
This home has recently been rated as inadequate by CQC and you client is seeking an experienced manager with trouble shooting experience to improve the rating of the home.
Although this will be a difficult role, turning this home around will give you that reward and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Manager in a residential setting, also you must have worked with the Elderly.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland
- International Feel - Digital Marketing Manager
- Key Account Manager – South West – New Antibiotics
- HEALTH AND SOCIAL LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- Key Account Manager – Ireland – New Antibiotics
- Brand Manager- Innovative Products! Switzerland
- AMAZING RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Animal Health - Sales Representative - Small Animals
- RAF MANAGER Global Generics Company
- Regulatory Manager – Fertilizers/Biostimulants - France
- Clinical Study Manager – Biotech – Oxford
- SCRA - International company - Spain
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Design Engineer - Race Cars - OEM Start up Project
- Business Development Manager – Finland