Trouble Shooter - Registered Manager
Trouble Shooter - Registered Manager - Selby
A position has become available for a Registered Manager for their 35 bed Elderly home.
This home has recently been rated as inadequate by CQC and you client is seeking an experienced manager with trouble shooting experience to improve the rating of the home.
Although this will be a difficult role, turning this home around will give you that reward and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Manager in a residential setting, also you must have worked with the Elderly.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent