Business Development Management
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WORKING FROM HOME - IDEALLY YORKSHIRE AREA
£50,000 - £60,000 PLUS BONUS
PRIVATE HEALTH CARE, PENSION PLUS BONUS
My client has over 25 year's experience and are a leading business within their field.
Their client base covers the whole of the UK and overseas and have worked alongside some incredible projects.
They are offering an excellent basic salary packages plus benefits and annual bonus.
Due to company growth they are looking for a BDM to cover the whole of the UK
You must have good knowledge of Civil or Structural Engineering sector
- Business development through cold calling and existing database
- Booking appointment and managing own diary
- Defining and executing sales strategies and tactics to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas
- Generating and qualifying leads for subsequent development.
- Performing key account planning to identify, develop, and close business opportunities
- Reviewing, understanding and proposing bid documents
- Market and competitor analysis to drive territory sales growth
- Coordinating pilot projects and/or project demonstrations to assist with the testing and validation of new technologies and facilitate product launches
- Providing sales reports and ongoing status reports to detail activity to include factored sales forecast, acquisitions report, and backlog report
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction Management an advantage, PE accreditation highly desirable
- Will consider Business, Finance, Sales, Marketing experience with a proven 3+ year history of sales performance in a closely related structural engineering field.
- Must be capable of making people management decisions and comfortable in a management position
- A general understanding of the construction and client-related business
- Able to sell both products and services.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required
- Must have a valid driving license
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 15:30:06 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Graduate - Italian Speaking Sales Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE