Relocation Services Consultant - Lausanne
Relocation Services Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Home Based, Lausanne, Switzerland
Salary: CHF 70-80,000.00 + Benefits
Ref No: HH/60444/GM
A fast growing consultancy within the global mobility industry is actively seeking a Relocation Services Consultant to join their team in Lausanne.
Working in a formal yet friendly environment, you'll be responsible for assisting incoming expatriates and their families with home searches, school searches, area orientation and cultural training.
As the Relocation Services Consultant, you'll be:
> Acting as a single point of coordination for all destinations services for inbound expatriates
> Demonstrating knowledge of company and client products, services and processes
> Assisting expatriates with their home search, ith the assistance of real estate and rental agencies
> Maintaining a strong knowledge of international schools and advising expatriates appropriately
> Advising expatriates on intercultural differences and local traditions
> Providing expatriates with local information (e.g.
important locations, restaurants, things to do)
> Participating in projects as needed, including presentations, training and conferences
To be successful in the role of Relocation Services Consultant, you'll have the following skills and experience:
> Previous experience of working with expatriates within a relocation or real estate environment
> Excellent communication and customer service skills
> A strong knowledge of the local area
> An interest in international cultures
> Fluent English & French
A fast growing consultancy within the global mobility industry is actively seeking a Destination Services Consultant to join their team in Lausanne.
In return, you'll receive a salary of up to CHF 80,000.00, an annual bonus and competitive company benefits.
To apply for the position of Relocation Services Consultant, please send your CV to Heather Hingston via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Zurich
- Distribution Manager - Global Brand
- First Line Manager - Data Driven?
- General Manager - Make a Difference!
- Retail Operations Manager - Want to change industry?
- Production Manager - Career Progression
- Shift Manager - Global Brand
- Production Engineer - Want to change industry?
- Night Shift Manager - Fast Track Career Development
- Logistics Manager - Employer of Choice
- Continuous Improvement Manager - World Leader
- Manufacturing Engineer - Are you the best?
- Manufacturing Manager - Pioneering Company
- Clinical Nurse - Renal
- Graduate Calibre Army Officer - New Career?
- Operations Manager - World Famous Brand
- Site Manager - World Leader
- Commercial Manager - Defence