Global Mobility Consultant - Stockholm Area
In-house Global Mobility Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Ref No: HH/57478/GM
A globally recognised company is actively seeking a Global Mobility Consultant to join their growing team in Stockholm.
As well as managing the full end-to-end assignment process on a worldwide basis, you will also assist in strategic mobility related projects as required.
As a Global Mobility Consultant you'll be:
- Liaising with expatriates and their families, ensuring all queries are answered
- Working with HR to calculate remuneration and benefit packages;
- Writing assignment contracts and explaining them to the expatriates
- Arranging the full end to end process for all assignments worldwide
- Working with third party suppliers with regards to immigration, taxation, etc.
- Ensuring all aspects of assignments are arranged within the given deadlines
- Using your expertise to ensure compliance across all assignments
- Working on ad hoc projects to ensure continuous improvement of policies and processes
To be successful in the role of Global Mobility Consultant, you'll have the following skills and experience:
> A strong background within the global mobility industry
> An excellent understanding of expatriate compensation and taxation
> Confidence liaising with senior management and company stakeholders
> Good numerical and analytical skills
> IT skills, with proficiency using MS Word and Excel
> A bachelor degree (or equivalent)
> Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish preferred but not required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing global mobility team.
You're future colleagues share a variety of backgrounds, making this an great chance to develop on a personal level.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a generous pension.
To apply for the position of Global Mobility Consultant, please send your CV to Heather Hingston via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Assistant Project Manager
- Recruitment Manager - High-Volume
- Interview Recruiter - Global Brand
- Recruitment Co-ordinator - World Leader
- Learning and Development Officer - World Leader
- Learning and Development Offier - World Leader
- Learning and Development Manager - World Leader
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Training Manager - Global Brand
- HR Business Partner - Global Brand
- HR Manager - World Leader
- Financial Analyst - World Leader
- Business Analyst - Data Driven
- Finance Manager - Make a Difference
- Financial Controller - Global Brand
- Health and Safety Officer - World Leader
- Health and Safety Manager - Global Brand
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Career Progression
- Quality Assurance Manager - Global Brand
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham