In-house Expatriate Tax Specialist - Stockholm Area
In-house Expatriate Tax Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: SEK 40-50,000.00 Monthly + Bonus + Benefits
Ref No: HH/61122/GM
A globally recognised company is actively seeking an Expatriate Tax Specialist to join their growing team in Stockholm.
As well as managing the full end-to-end assignment process on a worldwide basis, you will also assist in strategic mobility related projects as required.
As an Expatriate Tax Specialist you'll be:
- Liaising with expatriates and their families, ensuring all queries are answered
- Working with HR to calculate remuneration and benefit packages;
- Writing assignment contracts and explaining them to the expatriates
- Arranging the full end to end process for all assignments worldwide
- Working with third party suppliers with regards to immigration, taxation, etc.
- Ensuring all aspects of assignments are arranged within the given deadlines
- Using your expertise to ensure compliance across all assignments
- Working on ad hoc projects to ensure continuous improvement of policies and processes
To be successful in the role of Expatriate Tax Specialist, you'll have the following skills and experience:
> A strong background of expatriate tax, ideally within a consulting firm
> Confidence liaising with senior management and company stakeholders
> Good numerical and analytical skills
> IT skills, with proficiency using MS Word and Excel
> A bachelor degree (or equivalent)
> Excellent communication skills in English & Swedish
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing global mobility team.
Your future colleagues share a variety of backgrounds, making this a great chance to develop on a personal level.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a generous pension.
To apply for the position of Expatriate Tax Specialist, please send your CV to Heather Hingston via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis
- Global Mobility & Compensation Consultant - Amsterdam
- International Move Coordinator - Cologne
- Global Talent & Development Manager - Bonn
- International Mobility Expert - Amsterdam