Qualified Adult's Social Worker
5x Adults Social Worker - Older Persons team - Conwy
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for 5 Adults Social Workers to work within the OLDER PERSONS TEAM based with Conwy Council
The successful candidates will be working in a busy Older Persons Team and will involve holding a complex caseload of both Community and Hospital cases.
To be eligible for this position you will need to be:
, Social Work qualified
, Registered with the Care Council for Wales
, Post qualifying experience within Social Work
, Car driver as you would be expected to travel throughout the county of Conwy
, Experience of using Conwy's IT database Paris would also be beneficial.
This role currently operates on a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of extension and offers flexible hours.
What are the benefits of working with Service Care Solutions?
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral and loyalty bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Sophie at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or message me above.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £20 - £26 per hour + dependant on experience
- Location: Conwy, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 15:37:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge