HR & Payroll Administrator
Do you like working with numbers, data and statistics? Are you looking to take the first steps in your HR career with a leading business? If so, LSH Auto UK are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer.
Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our centralised HR team through the recruitment of a HR & Payroll Administrator at Mercedes Benz of Birmingham.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a HR & Payroll Administrator, you will take on a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Maintenance of HR and payroll records
- Assist with HR payroll and HR administration
- Processing of starters and leavers each month
- Pension and reward scheme administration
- Supporting the HR and operational teams with on-boarding and people management
Who are we looking for?
This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to embark on an exciting yet challenging career in HR.
Our ideal HR & Payroll Administrator may already have the following experience:
- Currently be studying for CIPD
- IT literate
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
In return for your hard work as our HR & Payroll Administrator, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £20,000 and a great range of benefits including access to our employee car scheme.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of HR & Payroll Administrator we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales