Technical/ Quality Assistant
Our client is an established manufacturing company.
Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer.
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical/ Quality Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Technical/ Quality Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Technical/ Quality Assistant, you will be responsible for performing vital technical and testing functions
Your duties will include:
- Conducting qualitative testing
- Conducting quantitative testing
- Preparing and testing and food recipes
- Supplying food handlers with the information
- Working with technical and production teams to assist in problem solving and implementation of corrective actions
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the quality management system
- Carrying out workspace audits
- Checking delivery paperwork when required
- Carrying out stock takes when required
To be considered for the role of Technical/ Quality Assistant, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Quality Control, Lab Tech, Laboratory Assistant, Food Technologist, -
- Strong attention to detail
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Due to the location of the client your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of Technical/ Quality Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Technical/ Quality Assistant, Food Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Meat Processing, Food, QA Manager, Quality Control, Food Quality Officer, Production Technical Manager, Technical Officer, Technician, Quality Manager, Food Quality, QA, QC, HACCP, Food Production, Bakery, Baking, Nutrition, Lab, Tech, Technical Assistant
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Production Operative
- Retail Supervisor/Team Leader
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Waiter / Waitress
- Bookkeeper (Part-time)
- Assistant Store Manager
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Manager - FMCG (Food Manufacturing) - Thirsk
- Sales & Business Development Executive
- HGV Class 1 Drivers (Day Shifts)
- Recycling Operative/Yard Operatives
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
- Warehouse Operative - Nights
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
- Senor Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
- Deputy Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Drivers Mate