Hospital Operations Coordinator - FT 2nd shift
The Hospital Operations Coordinator is responsible for the leadership on all daily operations within the hospital in the absence of the Operations Manager - Hospital.
In addition, they are responsible for delivering on the established Metrics within the contracted agreement, as well as, assisting in the Team Building of the ASSET360 FTE's.
- Work with HQC to ensure that equipment is functioning at the highest standards.Assist in the oversight of the equipment flow while redirecting and allocating resources.
Maintaining the necessary inventory of equipment, equipment productivity, supplies and support structure to ensure an effective and functional Asset Management Program.
- Investigate nursing staff concerns and opportunities for improvement in lieu of the Operations Manager - Hospital.
Implement appropriate courses of action in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Basic understanding of the existing Contract between UHS and the Customer, including the ability to facilitate this document.
- Assist with the supervision of the HST personnel including but not limited to training, performance reviews and engaging in corrective action plans when necessary.
Helping to establish and administer the reporting requirements, and directing their career development.
- Assist with management of staffing schedules based upon equipment volume, and foster cooperation among the various shifts to ensure a positive team approach.
Work to deliver a dedicated and harmonious working environment in which staff retention is a focus.
- Facilitate, educate and deliver the HST training manual for each employee.
- Provide ongoing supervision of all HST personnel in the daily operation of the ASSET360.
Coach staff in problem solving, effective communication and conflict resolution situations.
Work with Operations Manager - Hospital to develop career path opportunities for all FTE's.
- Provide leadership of all HST personnel in regards to training and education of ASSET360 policies, procedures and best practices.
This also includes training and use of in Care.
- Assist with completion of daily tasks, such as patient rounds, equipment deliveries and cleaning process as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Detail oriented.
- Computer skills (proficient in Word and Excel).
- Communication (verbal and written).
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of communication with all involved parties.
- Work with and understand the technical and financial side of business.
- Lead a diversified team to a unified goal.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Biomedical Technician I - Intern
- Hospital Service Technician - Freeport, IL (P/T OnDemand)
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T Wkends - Appleton, WI
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver- Madison, WI
- Hospital Service Representative, part-time, nights/weekends
- Hospital Service Tech - PT weekend (days) Seattle
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - St Louis, MO
- Surgical Laser Technician, Bay Area
- Hospital Service Rep, 3rd shift, weekends
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T - Rockford, IL
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - Rockford, IL
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - Wixom, MI (2nd shift)
- Technical Services Coordinator
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - FT Tampa
- Hospital Operations Supervisor, Mineola NY
- Specialty Sales Executive - Surgical - Boston, MA
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Louisville, KY
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - 2nd Shift ~ Louisville, KY