Blended Learning/Instructional Designer
We are seeking a blended learning/Instructional designer to provide learning solutions for Major IT compliance and learning projects.
This role is a site based requirement to enable close collaboration with stakeholders.
In the interim this could be a contract with a view to it becoming a staff role at a later date
- Gathering Requirements from SME/Project teams and creating an agreed Training Needs Analysis and implementation plan.
- Create content using Adobe Captivate V8/V9
- Using other learning technologies to deliver solutions - Video scribe, Office Mix, Camtasia Snag it, SharePoint wikis.
- Create simulations, videos, user guides and publish to LMS to support learning needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Good influencing skills.
- Ability to convert complex information into user friendly learning solutions for learners.
- Manage third party vendors and suppliers to ensure consistency and value for money.
- Support IT Personal Development Plans
- Experience of LMS
- Instructional design methodology
- Training qualification e.g.
- Good presentation skills.
- Regularly evaluate learning solutions and wider training service provision with key stakeholders.
If interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Sales - Polymers&Additives - Germany - +/-80k€
- Snr Process Engineer -Personal Care- E80,000+
- Buyer - .
- Nuclear Senior Process EngineerNW UK