Blended Learning/Instructional Designer
We are seeking a blended learning/Instructional designer to provide learning solutions for Major IT compliance and learning projects.
This role is a site based requirement to enable close collaboration with stakeholders.
In the interim this could be a contract with a view to it becoming a staff role at a later date
- Gathering Requirements from SME/Project teams and creating an agreed Training Needs Analysis and implementation plan.
- Create content using Adobe Captivate V8/V9
- Using other learning technologies to deliver solutions - Video scribe, Office Mix, Camtasia Snag it, SharePoint wikis.
- Create simulations, videos, user guides and publish to LMS to support learning needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Good influencing skills.
- Ability to convert complex information into user friendly learning solutions for learners.
- Manage third party vendors and suppliers to ensure consistency and value for money.
- Support IT Personal Development Plans
- Experience of LMS
- Instructional design methodology
- Training qualification e.g.
- Good presentation skills.
- Regularly evaluate learning solutions and wider training service provision with key stakeholders.
If interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris