Data Officer - Family and Children's Services
My client, a local authority in West London, is currently looking for a Data Officer to join the company on a 2 month initial contract basis.
To provide administrative and systems support to the Data Service and CLC Data Team Leader and to support the Data Team Leader in the development of the Customer Caseload Information System (CCIS).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
, Support the Data Team Leader in providing management reports as required through the interrogation and extraction of data sets from current databases
, Provide the first point of telephone contact for the system users, to include offering information about CCIS and Management Information (MI)
, Support meetings, including calling, preparing papers, minuting, reporting and following up the agreed actions
, Undertake basic database searches to produce information for partners e.g.
lists for client follow-up; NEET Reports, September Guarantee and Activity Survey
, Organise an MI and CCIS administrative system, enabling all documentation to be collated, managed and filed appropriately
, Collate MI and prepare spreadsheets and charts as required
, Liaise with database Team Leaders and other staff on variety of issues as required
, Compile reports and maps using data from spreadsheets and from the client database
, Support the accurate recording of ESF projects such as B2B and Fast forward
, Create reports on specific areas of activity through the extraction and interrogation of data held on current systems
, Comply with and promote Equal Opportunities policies in all aspects of the work.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex