Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client is a leading global outsourcing organisation, which provide Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time, temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in a customer service role and a strong problem solving abilities.
They will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers.
Your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries - NO SELLING INVOLVED!
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved.
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs Contribute to team and process improvements.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, you must hold the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent English language
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets Customer Service Experience essential Excellent communication skills are essential
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
Our client put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership of the request/problem and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
HOURS OF WORK: 40hrs per week, 5 days out of 7 working between 8am to 10pm.
Benefits include: Generous holiday allowance / Ongoing training & development / Further career opportunities / Monthly incentive prizes / Quarterly bonus / Pension / Healthcare / Discounts to various retailers and tourist attractions / Optical support / Free onsite parking / Free hot beverages / RAC discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Paralegal - EL/PL
- Trainee Dispensing Opticians
- Legal Cashier
- Accounts Assistant
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- French speaking Customer Service Advisor
- German speaking Customer Service Advisor
- US Tax Assistant Manager/Manager - Channel Islands
- Corporate Tax Manager - Channel Islands
- Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager - Jamaica
- Financial Analyst - Venture Capital
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- French Canadian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- German Customer Care Representative
- Legal Cashier - 6 Month FTC
- Legal Secretary - Private Client