HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
Interim HR Business Partner, £44K, Leading nonprofit organisation
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: West London
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a leading non-profit organisation?
Are you a highly adept HR professional with advanced ER skills and knowledge?
Are you looking to join an organisation with an inclusive and welcoming culture?
If the answer is yes, Williams Kent want to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to be central to driving their talent strategy.
, The HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering a pro-active customer-focused HR function across allocated business areas.
, The Business Partner will have a strong focus on supporting managers and Directors on a range of complex HR issues including, but not limited to ER matters, Organisation Development, Change Management, TUPE and Policy and Procedures.
, Extensive generalist HR experience gained in a busy change driven environment
, CIPD Qualified (Member or above)
, Ability to quickly build professional and effective relationships with managers and Directors
, Experience of advising and supporting a diverse range of employees at all levels from none office based to professional office based employees.
, Experience of managing complex Employee Relations cases
This role requires a strong HR professional and if you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing organisation, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168 or send you CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus