PT & FT Team Leader (Nightshift)
Our client is seeking a Team Leader to join their busy department!
The purpose of this role is to provide is to support, leadership, development and motivation for all Customer Advisors, Technical Support and Administration Assistants.
Your key duties will include:
- Gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives
- Communication of company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to
- Communication of performance goals and measures to staff and provision of regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required
- To identify and implement any staff training needs.
- To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy.
- Ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate
- Ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency
- Development and implementation of employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time.
- Resolution of any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure
- Meet or exceed account performance measures e.g.
abandon rates, average talk times etc.
for the team
- Ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels
- Ensure that the team is sufficiently staffed through effective scheduling to provide a quality service for the clients.
- Organise training and coaching for staff
- Plan the monitoring of staff performance
- Plan the regular feedback to staff of their performance via appropriate methods, eg PEP feedback sessions
- The post holder will have to make various decisions relating to the performance and conduct of staff in their team.
- The post holder will have to resolve staffing issues to ensure that service levels are met or exceeded
- The post holder will make decisions relating to customer service and or technical support issues.
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following:
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification / experience
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing staff
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- People management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- The ability to stay calm whilst under pressure
Hours of Work:
- Full Time - 40hrs per week, between the hours of Monday to Sunday 8pm to 11am (Nightshift)
- Part Time - Monday to Friday 5am to 11am.
You will need to be flexible to attend full time training for a period of 3-4 weeks.
In return you will receive excellent benefits, training and development.
These positions are starting ASAP, so if you offer leadership experience and would like to apply this withing a busy customer service centre.
Please apply NOW!
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Operations Associate
- Financial Services Associate, Glasgow
- Facilities Assistant (Temporary)
- Portuguese & Spanish Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- French speaking Customer Service Advisor
- PT Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian + 1 other European Language Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Permanent Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Facilities Assistant - FTC
- German Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- Greek speaking Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- eDiscovery, Digital Forensic - Sen Investigator
- SPLUNK Consultant (Security Engineer)
- Senior Investigator: eDiscovery & Investigations