Solicitor - Defendant Personal Injury - Merseyside
My client is a specialist defendant law firm based in the Merseyside area.
They are established and have a good reputation.
To manage all aspects of litigated and non litigated defence personal injury claims, including employer's liability and public liability files and pursuing Part 20 claims on behalf of the client when appropriate.
My client are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience, the successful candidate will have experience of:
- Investigation of pre action protocol claims
- Portal operation
- The defence of a limited number of claims
- Assisting in the defence of a larger claim
The client is offering the opportunity to work 3-4 days per week and salary would be dependant on experience and would be negotiable with the firm at interview stage.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss or apply please contact Simon Scott on 01772 259121 or email me on email@example.com for an informal chat.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal