Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
We supply a wide range of clients, from small local businesses to some of the world's largest companies.
You will help nurture these client relationships, effectively delivering on their recruitment requirements and continually developing new areas to recruit within.
Due to continued success and internal promotion, we are looking to expand our team and search for Edinburgh's next best Recruitment Consultant!
The vacancies you will focus on will vary and will be located across Edinburgh, Lothian's and Fife.
We have active temporary and permanent vacancies that you will inherit from day one, therefore there is a real possibility of billing in your first month.
You will be fully supported in developing existing / new opportunities and provided with full training to grow unique skills, helping you differentiate FPSG and yourself from the competition.
Company Information -
FPSG is an award winning, independent national and international recruitment agency possessing preferred supplier agreements with a number of highly reputable and active organisations.
Being independent allows us the flexibility to provide bespoke services and adapt to change without red tape or bureaucracy hindering progress.
FPSG is therefore able to offer clients and candidates a unique and specialist service across industry sectors, regions and roles that put their expectations and requirements as a top priority.
We offer an unparalleled service that is diligent, consultative, comprehensive and relationship driven.
We pride ourselves in creating a supportive and open working environment that provides individuals with regular training, autonomy and the platform to develop highly successful and rewarding careers.
Experience & Qualifications -
The successful candidate will ideally have minimum of 6mths recruitment agency experience with a background of managing multple vacancies / or a strong understanding of agency recruitment and key behaviours to succeed in this role
Ideally to have experence and knowledge of using boolean searching
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, enjoys dealing with people and can work towards targets.
As well as this you will be presentable, possess excellent communication, organising and team working skills, be open and honest, and have the desire to build a successful career in recruitment.
Additional Benefits: includes a competitive commission structure
Apply online! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW OR CALL ME FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT!
Contact Name: Kirsty Lloyd
Direct Dial: 0131 270 6613
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor - 3mth contract NEW!
- Senior Application Developer - London | Global
- Customer Service Advisor, Glasgow
- Credit Controller
- Security Engineer (DDOS/AntiVirus/Malware)
- Paralegal - EL/PL
- Trainee Dispensing Opticians
- Legal Cashier
- Accounts Assistant
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- German speaking Customer Service Advisor
- US Tax Assistant Manager/Manager - Channel Islands
- Corporate Tax Manager - Channel Islands
- Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager - Jamaica
- Financial Analyst - Venture Capital