Staff Nurse - Endoscopy
This facility is a unique independent hospital located in the heart of Central London.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across Surgical, Medical, Imaging, Theatre and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a motivated and proficient Staff Nurse to join their Endoscopy Unit.
The successful candidate will possess specific Endoscopic experience from a UK NHS or acute private hospital.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Adult Nurse with up-to-date NMC registration
- Endoscopy or gastroenterology qualification (ENB906 or equivalent)
- At least years 1 years' experience as an Endoscopy Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date with current developments in endoscopic care including on legislation and accreditation requirements
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Design Architect
- Site Agent/ Sub Agent
- Director of Women's and Children's Nursing
- Director in Emergency Services
- Nursing Director of Critical Care
- Peadiatric Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse