HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
Interim HR Business Partner, £40K, Leading nonprofit organisation
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Salary: Circa £40K
Location: West London
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a leading non-profit organisation?
Are you a highly adept HR professional with advanced ER skills and knowledge?
Are you looking to join an organisation with an inclusive and welcoming culture?
If the answer is yes, Williams Kent want to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to be central to driving their talent strategy.
, The HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering a pro-active customer-focused HR function across allocated business areas.
, The Business Partner will have a strong focus on supporting managers and Directors on a range of complex HR issues including, but not limited to ER matters, Organisation Development, Change Management, TUPE and Policy and Procedures.
, Extensive generalist HR experience gained in a busy change driven environment
, CIPD Qualified (Member or above)
, Ability to quickly build professional and effective relationships with managers and Directors
, Experience of advising and supporting a diverse range of employees at all levels from none office based to professional office based employees.
, Experience of managing complex Employee Relations cases
This role requires a strong HR professional and if you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing organisation, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Benefits Manager- West London- £80k + Benefits
- Benefits Consultant - £45,000 - £55,000- Flex Working
- Reward Analyst Media Organisation- Central London- £40k
- L&D Manager, Professional Services, Circa £70K, London
- Head of Reward
- HR Administrator
- Benefits Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - South West
- Payroll Advisor
- Senior HR Business Partner, £70K, West Midlands
- Payroll Systems Information Manager
- Reward Consultant - £35,000 - £40,000 - South West
- Senior HR Busniess Partner
- HR Manager, London, £45K
- HR Advisor, £30K, Central London
- Pension and Benefits Advisor
- French Speaking Payroll Specialist - Interim
- Interim HR Manager
- HR Advisor, Circa £30K, London
- Compensation and Benefits Administrator
- Reward Analyst