Emergency Treatment Nurse - Bridgwater
Emergency Treatment Nurse - Bridgwater
£35,000 (35 days annual leave)
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual, who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a qualified Emergency Treatment Room Nurse to work on our client site at Hinkley, on a full-time basis, working 37.5 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for the UK's leading independent OH provider.
Candidates must be confident and ideally OH qualified.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the OH requirements as agreed in the contract between our client and their client.
The main duties of the role will include:
Drug and alcohol testing
Accurate record keeping
Maintain accurate statistics
The successful candidate will be required to provide emergency response, treatment service, pre-employments, health surveillance, health promotion, conduct risk assessments and drug and alcohol testing, and all other general OH tasks at the HPC Construction Site and other related NNB locations.
Additional Benefits: Annual Holiday Entitlement of 35 days, Group Life Assurance for Death in Service, Season Ticket Loan, Sickness and Accident Benefit, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance.
Requirements for the Emergency Treatment Nurse:
Registered general nurse, or qualification in adult nursing
Candidates must be able to establish strong working relationships with the client and colleagues.
We are looking for an approachable individual, who can communicate with all levels of the organisation.
Good communication skills : face to face, verbal and written : for attendance at meetings, consultations with clients, discussions, concise report writing etc.
Good judgement and decision making skills
Presentation skills : for delivery of group health promotion initiatives, health and safety meetings etc.
Build sound working relationships with clients, customers and colleagues
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Key Skills: Specialty qualification in OH, or previous OH experience, ILS/ALS, NEBOSH Certificate
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: Bridgwater
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/032792
- Posted: 2016-10-04 16:47:46 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead