Position: Maintenance Electrician
Salary: Salary Negotiable + Company pension + sick pay + Extensive training and development opportunities
Shift pattern - Days & Nights - 4 on, 4 off - 06:00 - 18:00 or 18:00 - 06:00
Salary inclusive of 21 Banked days per annum with Overtime paid thereafter at time and half or double time, banked days paid within salary whether worked or not.
E3 Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a Building Products manufacturer, sourcing outstanding candidates for a state of the art, automated manufacturing plant in Leicestershire.
In return they are offering the opportunity to work within a world class manufacturing environment, supported with formal training, development and progression opportunities within the site and group.
Working as part of the Maintenance Team providing ‘Hands-on' & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
Working a 4 on - 4 off shift pattern, Days and Nights, Carrying out essential planned maintenance and Technical cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory, reducing down time.
Delivering high quality products in the most efficient manner, through a factory with a high level of automation, combined with an engaged and focused team who understand and strive for continuous improvement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- To carry out essential planned maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
- Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
- Involvement in on-going process improvement throughout the factory developing new ideas and better solutions.
- Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
- As a member of the Engineering team promote the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
- Being a member of the engineering department applying rigorous application of TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of the Factory.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship and Qualification or equivalent
- An understanding of PLC equipment and program editing, ideally on Siemens S5 and S7 systems.
Capable of writing original PLC programmes and interrogating control systems.
- Minimum requirements for qualification are to City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering and to the current 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
- Basic Mechanical Fitting Skills are desirable, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
- Experience of working in a TPM or similar environment.
- Experience of a modern manufacturing environment in particular automated plant
In return our client offers fantastic opportunities for both personal and career progression, in terms of training and development in the following functional areas:
- Professional Development - Upskilling - Further PLC Training
- Cross skilling
- Management and personal development
- Health and Safety
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- CNC Turner
- Health and Safety Director
- Executive PA
- Quality Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- CNC Press Brake Setter-Operator
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Chief Engineer Power Transmission
- FABRICATIONS ESTIMATOR
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating Equipment)
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Engineer.
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Service Engineer - Bakery
- Quality Inspector
- Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Lecturer/Assessor
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC setter operator