Physiotherapist - Doxford, Sunderland
Physiotherapist - Doxford, Sunderland
£33,000-£35,000 - pro rata 16 hours a week
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Physiotherapist for our client to work on a client site based in Doxford (Sunderland).
This a part time position offering 16 hours a week.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories
Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into reason for onset
Provide a report to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee's fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/ equipment are required following a DSE assessment
Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual's musculoskeletal ill health
Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
Providing other team members with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long term basis
Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using DHC forms
Collection of statistical information for report generation
Contribute/run health promotion events
Requirements for the Physiotherapist:
Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
Manual therapy post graduate training
Able to work without supervision
Occupational Health Physiotherapy experience
Health Education/Promotion advice
Basic Work place ergonomics
Fitness for work advice
Clear and effective communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Key Skills: Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics, Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 33000-35000 Per Annum
- Location: Doxford, Sunderland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/032795
- Posted: 2016-10-04 16:51:41 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead